Let's Talk - Stress Control
Stress Control is a psycho-education course, based upon Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, which teaches about stress and strategies for coping with it.
The course mainly focuses upon anxiety and depression, and looks at how such
problems can develop into something that significantly affects a person’s quality of life. Each session will also emphasise and outline interventions for dealing with stress; offering insight and tools for people to help themselves.
- Define what stress, anxiety and depression are
- De-stigmatise, explain, and normalise common mental health problems
- Educate attendees regarding support available for stress and other mental health problems
- Teach evidence-based interventions for stress, depression and anxiety
- Reduction in symptoms relating to stress, depression and anxiety
- Reducing avoidance of anxiety-provoking situations
- Increasing meaningful activity
- Increasing awareness of, and changing, unhelpful thinking styles
- Improving sleep pattern
- Being signposted for further support and self-help
These session will be for two hours and each date will run for four weeks-
8am - 8pm (Monday – Friday) flexible to meet patients' needs and choices.
To book onto the 4 week stress control course please call 01482 335627
Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View all Services